This blog was created to share my projects, ideas, and experiences in amateur radio with other operators around the world who also enjoy this wonderful hobby.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome to my new blog. I decided to create it, to expose my projects,operating activities and ideas ,with other amateur radio operators through out the world. I was first licensed in 1979, WP4AOH is my original Novice call sign. I have over 35 years of experience in the electronic field, most of the time as a two way radio and audio technician. Since 1983 I started my own business, R.F. Electronics, in San Juan P.R. dedicated to sales,  repair and installation of two way radio, audio/video equipment and more recent, alarm and cctv equipment.I have built hundreds of kits, since the era of  Heathkit's, to the modern Elecraft's. An aavid experimenter with special interest in antenna construction, telegraph keys, vintage equipment, restorations and kit building.This blog will cover several areas of the amateur radio hobby, including QRP, antennas and antenna construction, soldering techniques,transmission lines, modifications,home brewing,morse code ,telegraph keys, high speed telegraphy ,transceivers, receivers, tuners, and power supplies, just to name a few. If you want  to help with any particular project or want to contribute to the blog, feel free to contact me with your ideas or sugestions to improve it. You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook. Please contact me via the blog or to the following e-mails, wp4aoh@gmail.com or wp4aoh@yahoo.com. I will always answer all e-mails as soon as possible. Thank you for taking time to read my blog.  WP4AOH

No comments:

Post a Comment